Leaders and innovators in employee retention strategies.
The ExitPro started as Exit Interview software, and became a platform for measure, capturing, and managing employee turnover. It was built by the leader and innovator of employee retention strategies, Retensa. Created from the most requested features for exit interview software, ExitPro includes exactly what you need to retain employees. With more tens of thousands of hours of expertise invested performing exit interviews in dozens of countries, ExitPro is the most effective and easy-to-use separation management system.
No download, no install, and fully customizable.
Talk to real live retention experts when you need them.
This kind of offboarding software is most effective when:
- Tasks are distributed in real time as soon as they is required
- The separating employee receives everything they need when they need to complete it
- Responsible parties know exactly what to complete and the deadline to complete it
- Tasks are easy to confirm when complete
- Progress can be monitored for any separating employee or responsible party
- Status reports can be produced across titles, departments, locations, or divisions
ExitPro combines Offboarding with Exit Interviews into one complete and reliable solution. Less guessing and more knowing what is done and what is left to do when your employees separate. You can:
Ensure Offboarding Efficiency
ExitPro was designed the way people really think and how organizations really work.
ExitPro automates the employee separation process for you. From confirming an employee’s resignation, providing compliance forms, to collecting keys, materials, automobiles, credit cards, laptops, or more. You will know that your organization disabled system access, login rights, payroll, benefits, email, phones, and everything else needed to offboard staff. ExitPro “puts an end to the loose ends”. You can manage all the variables in your organization’s employee separation policy, allowing your team to get it all done, and get more done, in less time. Wow, we really have thought of everything. Go ahead, call now, try and stump us.
Enhance the Employee Experience
ExitPro enables you to respond to your employees’ changing concerns faster.
You can make key decisions to modify your retention strategies and prevent employee problems before they start. No more listening to rumors or wondering why employees leave.
ExitPro organizes all your important employee turnover rates in one place, giving you easy access and accurate insight into the complete picture of your workforce. ExitPro can also help you correct employee data, navigate Succession Planning, access your Alumni network, and much more. Think about it, has anyone studied retention as much as Retensa? We know our stuff, contact us and see.
ExitPro is an online application that gathers and distributes insights you can share with anyone in your organization, regardless of geographic location. They don’t even need to log in. (Really? Say that again) That’s right, most users get what they need Direct-to-Inbox. Some people have to login sometimes of course, but what our clients wanted was to keep it simple, so we did. Most users review and act on separation tasks in real-time from emails they receive. ExitPro’s quick and efficient separation management and exit interview software saves you time and increases completion rates. ExitPro works everywhere the Web is. No need to download, install, or look for anything. It comes to you. Deliver task notifications to responsible parties and track the completion of each step of an employee’s separation. Schedule and send reports and exit interview responses with the click of a button. ExitPro’s Direct-to-Inbox technology:
- Tasks are distributed in real time as soon as they is required
- Provides real-time or scheduled delivery of resignation confirmation letters and exit interviews to employees
- Ensures all separation materials and reminders are automatically e-mailed to relevant personnel
- Instantly sends reports to any designated recipients in the organization
ExitPro allows you to schedule reports to inform management, HR, key department heads, or branch offices of employee separation trends. You want female versus male exit interview responses every 2 weeks? It’s yours. You want sales force separations on the 1st of every month? It’s yours. Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, by any demographic or title, location, department, yeah, it’s yours. Getting excited? Contact us, we get excited about this stuff too.
Legal compliance can be complex and time consuming. It is critical for your business to document all separations and organize legal records. Documentation can be helpful in reducing risks to your company if you are later faced with an expensive lawsuit alleging discrimination, sexual harassment, occupational health hazards, or other workplace issues relating to an employee who is no longer in your organization.
A centralized offboarding system helps you efficiently manage your employees’ resignation and termination records in one location. ExitPro automatically generates and e-mails clear and concise resignation forms to employees when they start the separation process, confirming their resignation.
Note: Neither ExitPro, nor any software, is a substitute for sound legal advice from a qualified licensed professional. ExitPro, and its owners, cannot protect anyone from being sued or guarantee victory in any case and no warranty is implied or provided.
ExitPro delivers rich, detailed, and customizable graphical reports, instantly. Three, maybe four clicks, done.
After years of experience with all kinds of industries, organizations, and executives, we pre-built the most important reports for you. These ready-to-print reports provide you with the insights you need to take action. ExitPro’s specialized reports allow you to quickly:
- Discover separation patterns and top reasons employees are leaving
- Understand staff, manager, and member experiences and their unmet needs and expectations
- Evaluate success rates of retention programs by examining perception changes over time
- Compare involuntary to voluntary turnover rates to understand who not to hire versus who is leaving
- Identify on-going trends using historical data from previous employee exit interviews
For advanced users, ExitPro allows you to:
- Customize reports to the specific needs of your organization
- Pinpoint root causes for separations with advanced statistical analyses of separation trends
- Save time by scheduling reports to be delivered regularly and on time to managers and executives
- Track trends across departments, business units, geographic locations, and demographic information such as turnover rates of women vs. men, Generation X vs. Generation Y vs. Baby Boomers
- Maintain security of private and confidential information by sharing reports with key personnel without sharing access to any other data
ExitPro reports are Microsoft Office and PDF compatible, giving you the option to easily export, view, and share information in spreadsheets, tables, or rich executive-ready graphs and charts. ExitPro clients have the insights to make decisions in hours instead of weeks.